Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baby Stuff List : Burt's Bees

Assalamualaikum readers. 

I'd like to share (and to make a reminder list for myself too) about what I've been searching for my baby's essentials throughout my second trimester. 

Inspired by Dr. Halina's post on her Barelysupermommy, I'd like to share about Burt's Bees website www.burtsbees.com.my

The baby care product that I wish to buy: 

1. Baby Bee Diaper Ointment 
It is 100% Natural. Yeay! 

This nappy ointment is specially formulated to soothe and comfort baby's precious skin. And yes, this is totally gonna be in my purchase list for the little one.

or maybe this?

2. Baby Bee Multipurpose Oitnment

And this is also 100% Natural ^^

Can be applied to your whole baby's skin. And also to the diaper area. That's why it's named multipurpose. Jimat jugak kan? hehe

Can't wait for a few months ahead to start collecting my baby's stuff. If any of you have been using these two products, lets share the review on how they worked to your babies, okay? Sharing is caring rite mommies? =)

I'll save the next list for my next post : Tommy Tippee vs Avent bottles.

Until then, 

See you again =)

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment